Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Race to 400

Workout: Kettlebell Race to 400 & AB Ripper X (from PX90)

Chad made up this legendary workout while we were members of the Skogg Gym. The goal is to get through these four basic workouts as quickly as possible. My best time was in the prime of my Kettlebell career earning a time of 12:14. Pretty darn good.. Today my time was 18:07. Ouch. I will admit while I have done pretty well on keeping up with my running (164 miles this year), my strength training has been nil.

I don't have a video link but you can easily find these moves on youtube or myomytv  I finished the workout on both sides before moving on to the next phase. Here's the workout :

Right side
50 clean/press
50 swing
50 snatch
50 clean

Left side
50 clean/press
50 swing
50 snatch
50 clean

No comments:

Post a Comment