Wednesday, March 27, 2013

?Por que?

Run: 6 miles

It was a good run today considering the desert brought on its humidity and along with it a monstrous emerging of green like gnats. Who knows how many I ate. Sick.
As if having the itchy creepy crawlies all morning isn't enough, get this: I am trotting along minding my own business when I slowly come up on this woman who is jogging with weights in hand. I think to myself, "Damn, she's crazy tough". And I slowly start to huff past her (no weights mind you, other than the stroller that's pretty darn light). Just as I am past her, she whispers, "bitch". !!!??? Huh? ?Por Que, Senora?

Have you ever encountered any haters during a run or workout?

2 comments:

  1. That's somewhat funny!! Some nerve. I have been the hater while running. mainly to the people who push me into the grass with all the poo while they walk 3 deep on the sidewalk. I might say something under my breath or after I pass, but with music on I'm sure it's louder than I think..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've been with you on a few of those runs. I think it's the touristas!

    ReplyDelete